News, Entertainment, Relationship, Gossip, Fashion, Health, Sports and Inspiration.
Tuesday, 14 May 2013
75 Timeless Relationship Truths
Some of the biggest challenges come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something : they try to find someone who is going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a Relationship last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take. This is the most possible reason why relationships breaks. There are hundreds of things to know and understand if you want to build a healthy relationship. If you feel you know all of them, I guess you are not in any problems, but if you don’t, take time to carefully these 75 Relationships truths and feel what your heart says. You would certainly find an answer to your question.
1. To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship.
2. The Best relationships involve trust, when both partners feel secure with each other, communication understanding, honesty and not having to worry about cheating and lies.
3. A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy, its nice to know that someone is afraid to lose you.
4. A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and No lies.
5. People who are meant to be together find their way back, they may take a few detours, But they are never lost.
6. Forgiveness is the oil of relationships.
7. Real magic in Relationships an absence of judgement of others.
8. A very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you, Not because he was perfect or because you were, But because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.
9. The most important thing in a relationship between a man and a woman is than one of them must be good at taking orders.
10. If you carry bricks from your past relationship to your new one, you will build the same house.
11. Being in a relationship is a full time job, so don’t apply if you are not ready.
12. Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
13. Every relationship is different. So don’t compare your last one to your new relationship.
14. It’s not about who you spend the most time with. But it’s about who you have the memories with.
15. Remember, we all stumble, everyone of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.
16. Go for someone who is not only proud and glad to have you, but will also take every risk and effort just to be with you.
17. A relationship without trust is like having a phone with no service. And what do you do with a phone with no service? You play games.
18. Sometimes people are beautiful not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.
19. It’s nice to have someone in your life that makes you smile even when they are not around.
20. Never play with the feelings of others. Because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a life time.
21. If a man expects his woman to be an angel in his life. Then he should first create a Heaven for her.
22. Too often we don’t realize what we have until it is gone. Too often too stubborn to say “ Sorry, I was wrong “, Too often it seems we hurt the ones closest to our hearts, And we let the most foolish things tear us apart.
23. Never let someone who adds very little to a relationship, control so much of it.
24. Keep people in your life that truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, inspire you, enhance you and make you happy. If you have people who do none of the above, LET THEM GO.
25. It is difficult to know at what moment love begins ; But it is less difficult to know that it has begun. So listen to your heart.
26. Distance is not a big factor in Relationships. Communication is. But most of all, Commitment is the biggest.
27. The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws and mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks that you are completely amazing.
28. Be weird. Be random. Be who you actually are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide in yourself.
29. A relationship without trust is like a car with gas. You can stay in it all you want. But it won’t go anywhere.
30. It is very easy to defeat someone. But it is very hard to win someone.
31. We live in a world in which judgement is more important than getting to know that person.
32. You know, it’s LOVE when all you want is that person to be HAPPY, even if you are not a part of their HAPPINESS.
33. Every relationship has its problems. But what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything sucks.
34. Relationships are like birds, if you hold tightly they die, if you hold loosely they fly, but if you hold with care they remain with you forever …. !!!
35. Never cry for the person who hurts you. Just smile and say “ Thanks for giving me a chance to find someone better than you “.
36. Eighty percent of your life’s satisfaction comes from a meaningful relationship.
37. Good relationships don’t just happen. They take time, patience and two people who truly want to be together.
38. In a relationship, Honesty and Trust must exist. If they don’t, there is no point of loving. So if you can’t afford to be honest, stay single.
39. Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems in relationships and silence is the way to avoid many problems.
40. In a Relationship, Promise is a big word. It either makes something or it breaks everything.
41. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take, the relationships we were too afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.
42. The amount of love you have for someone seems to always be greater than the amount of pain they give you. Because no matter how much they hurt you, we still choose to stay.
43. Most relationships fail not because of the absence of love. Love is always present. It’s just that one loves too much and the other loves too little.
44. When people walk away from you, LET THEM GO. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you and it doesn’t mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over.
45. It’s sad how someone can go from being the reason you wake up smiling to crying yourself to sleep.
46. If someone wants to be a part of your life, they will make an effort to be in it. So don’t bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn’t make an effort to stay.
47. Respect people’s feelings. Even if it doesn’t mean anything to you. But it could mean everything to them.
48. Distance in relationships can cause you to miss someone so much that it helps you to realize how much that person means to you.
49. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart. But not in your LIFE.
50. Everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when the’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
51. The hardest part about walking away from someone is that you know, no matter how long you go, They will never run after you.
52. Love is like two people pulling a rubber band. If one lets it go, it hurts the one who held on.
53. It’s so easy to believe someone when they tell you exactly what you want to hear.
54. Feelings will change. But memories will never change.
55. Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
56. Love knows no answer. Because it doesn’t question.
57. Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, You know where you stand.
58. The ultimate taste of a relationship is to disagree, but still hold hands.
59. A real life partner is someone who walks in, When the rest of the world walks out.
60. Find someone worth your tears, worth your laughter, worth your heart and that loves you as much as you love them.
61. Being in a relationship is not kissing, dates or showing off. It’s about being with the person who makes you happy in a way that nobody else can do.
62. The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they are alive.
63. Relationships are possible only when two Egos are dropped. Otherwise four persons are involved, Two Real and Two Imaginary. ..
64. A true relationship is someone who accepts your Past, supports your Present, loves you and encourages your future.
65. There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did and who always will.
66. It’s hard when someone special ignores you. But it’s harder pretending that you just don’t care.
67. The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions – the little, soon-forgotten charities of a kiss or smile, a kind look, a heart-felt compliment and the countless infinitesimals of pleasurable and genial feeling.
68. There is no perfect relationships. It’s how we accept the Imperfections that makes it Perfect.
69. Sometimes you just gotta be your own hero and save your own little heart. Because sometimes, the people you can’t imagine living without, can actually live without you.
70. Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with everything they have.
71. The best relationship is the one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
72. You can’t stop loving or wanting to love because when it’s right it’s the best thing in the world. When you are in a relationship and its good. Even if nothing else in your life is right. You feel like your whole world is complete.
73. Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you, can make you feel better than people right beside you.
74. It’s the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it’s the little differences that make them interesting.
75. Find someone who will never get tired of kissing you everyday, who will hug you when you are jealous, who will understandingly keep silent when you’re mad, who will squeeze your hand when you are not in the mood, who will plan and imagine the future with you in it and when you find that someone, JUST NEVER LET GO.