There are a lot of ways to stop conflicts in a relationship, but do you always want to follow them? Regular conflicts in a relationship isn’t healthy, but sometimes it happens. If you find yourself constantly having misunderstanding with your partner, there are healthy tips to help you have a healthy and a lasting relationship.
1. Learn to Accept Each Other:Everyone in the world has flaws, some of the flaws are things that you’ve got to deal with, some of the flaws are things that you need to accept. This is where accepting each other for who you are comes in handy. Your partner might never be the type of person that brings home flowers or may never be someone that can’t stop nagging, but these are things that you need to learn to accept. Compromise has to be reached on some issues because no one is perfect.
2. Don’t Leave Things Unresolved:I know it’s hard and you’ve probably heard it before, but going to bed angry is not going to solve anything. This can leave you both feeling extremely resentful and actually can make the fight last a lot longer. Why not resolve the fight before bed or at least talk it all out, so that you both can feel better. Like the saying goes " Dont let the sun set on your anger". Bottling up issue is unhealthy for your personal health let alone your relationship.
3.Don’t Bring up The past:This is a huge step that I need to learn. I would say, one of the key ways to stop unnecessary tantrum in a relationship is to stop bringing up the past. The past is the past and the more that you bring it up, the worse the conflict can actually be. Bringing up the past can also bring up a lot of old emotions, which is never good.
4. Figure Out The Root of The Problem:Every conflict in the world has a root cause. Once you figure out exactly what the root of the problem is, you’ll be able to solve the problem and also end the conflict. It’s not going to be easy, but it is going to be worth it.
5. Be ready to take your own part of the blame: Try to admit it when you are wrong. Apologize when necessary.It’s healthy and it’ll make your partner appreciate you!
6. Ban The ‘but’:'But if you did this,’ ‘but if you did that,’ eliminate the ‘but’ from your lingua when you are in a the middle of any misunderstanding and you’ll be way better off! The word 'but' is a strong word to toy with when you are in the middle of a heated misunderstanding. try and curb it and issues will be resolved quickly.
7. Is This a Repeat Performance?I know that issues come up, but do you constantly have the same issue to deal with Over and over again? Do you think that could be a sign? If you are constantly at loggerheads with your partner over a certain thing that your spouse does, why not bring it up to them calmly to to settle things amicably
8. Remember What’s Important:Finally, you always want to keep in mind that your relationship is very important and that you two are together for a reason. It’s hard to keep that in mind when you have misunderstandings, but it’s so important.
While you might not feel like your relationship is amazing because of the constant conflicts, there are tons of ways to stop conflict in your relationship, you just have to work at it. Enjoy your love life...Cheers
Post a Comment