Wednesday 28 November 2012

CREATIVITY AT ITS BEST

The car was built by a 40 years old Obaniyi Ojo, a cane craft artist in Ibadan, Oyo State capital.
The car accessories were made of canes.
Ojo said he has been in the business of cane craft for 20 years.
Ojo said: “I want to prove a point that it is not only the educated elite that can make positive change in the society. We, the artisans also have talents to effect a change and make positive impact in the society. “That is why I decided that I too must do something that will make people to recognize me and know me across the whole world and by extension prove to the world that African and indeed the entire Black Race have very talented people.”



  I hope the people in government will see this and encourage the populace on skill development and acquisition.
                                             I love the customized Plate Number...LOL


No comments: