Wednesday 12 December 2012

Tiwa Banks Assault: Tobi Has Been Arrested!

Tiwa before the assault

Tobi Obadina, the ex-officer's son who attacked upcoming female artiste Tiwa Banks has been arrested and reprimanded at the Mosholashi Police Station.

Tiwa had been rushed to the Veta Hospital, located at Araromi B/Stop, Iyana Ipaja at about 8PM on Sunday where she is receiving medical treatment.

According to Tiwa's neighbours at #20 Yusuf Street, Iyana Ipaja, Tobi claims that he intentionally did it because Tiwa wasn’t talking to him’.

Here are new pictures of Tiwa recovering.

‘I thank God I was around, He might have even killed her‘, Tiwa’s brother Olaniyi had told TheNetng.

‘I thank God I didn’t die. I never expected to end the year like this‘, said Tiwa.

Tiwa
 
Tiwa's brother also stabbed by Tobi

No comments: